To Pursue the Creation of value for our Dealer Members, Customers, Employees and Society at Large.
The aims and Objectives for which the PDA Pune has been established are:
- To provide a common platform for petroleum Dealers in Pune Region to meet together and to discuss their trading and other allied problems.
- To provide facilities to, its members to educate themselves on Petroleum trade in general and service station business.
- To represent its members in their dealings with Oil Companies, Government authorities and other agencies in matters of general interest.
- To establish and run such agencies as are necessary in order to assist its member to run their business in a more profitable and economic manner.
- To take necessary steps to protect the business Interest of its members particularly in relation to Oil Companies and Government authorities.
- To establish and foster better understanding and fellowship among Petroleum dealers in Aurangabad Region and also between Petroleum dealers and other business interests in the state and outside. (The term Petroleum Dealers includes all those who trade in petroleum products such as Motor Spirit, Diesel Oils, Lubricants, and who are accredited dealers of the Oil Companies)
- To affiliate with other federations of similar aims and objectives on conditions of continuance of the identity of this Union and provisions of financial control in accordance with the bye-laws of this Union.